The SKU 2022 On-Demand
Retail Brew joined forces with some of the best minds in the industry to put on a premier one-day event covering all of the hot topics and challenges top of mind for retailers in 2022.
A knock-out roster of brand leaders, as well as retail go-getters, share insights, challenges, and predictions that are sure to influence the future of commerce. Here's a sneak peek of the session topics:
- How to improve customer loyalty.
- The future of subscription experiences.
- Building culture and boosting employee happiness.
- Building Better Systems for Sustainability in Grocery.
- Marketing your Retail Brand and Building Loyalty
Some of the featured speakers include:
- Kat Cole of Athletic Greens.
- Jing Gao of Fly by Jing.
- Tehmina Haider of Harry's, Inc.
- Melissa Ben-Ishay of Baked by Melissa.
- John Aylward of JCPenney.
Catch up on all the on-demand action by filling out the form below!